Monday

Sometimes...

You know there are times when someone knows you so well.. actually better than you know yourself... its hard to hear certain things.

I won't lie. Lately Michael has really brought many things to my attention about myself and if I may be frank... I HATE HEARING THEM!!!

Okay so I am human. Yes I make mistakes but no one usually likes having them put right out there for them to see. Know what I mean???

I have to admit, that is something Michael is good out. He can read others like an open book that he never even had to thumb over the pages to get the info. It's cool and strange all at the same time. I was one who thought I always had good insight but I have to be honest, his is better.

But the nice thing about all of this is simple... at least I know he cares. At least I know he is paying attention to me and that above everything else matters more. That's why I love this man. And this is why I will go to my grave loving this man...

How can I sing my gratitude,
Explain my silent sea,
Approximate in words the gift
That you have been to me?
How can I show my love to you,
Elucidate that golden drift,
Rolling wild and free?

2 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

I love it...mushy stuff and all!

Chalice said...

You know what? I love it mushiness and all too :) I come across kinda harsh on my other blog but this one allows me to show the softer and more vulnerable side of myself.. I like that..